29 December 2005

Hooray for BBM3!


Better late than never is a motto that I apply to my life, daily I might add. so When my BBM3 package arrived from Gabs, I was thrilled as I thought it had gone missing. The lovely goodies I received were:
A yummy jar of Fig & Ginger Jam
A funky box of Green Tea Mints
A box of the classic See's Candies (a California institution it seems)
A Williams-Sonoma catalog
A Sur la Table catalog
Food sections from the NYT and the SF Chronicle
Flyers from Mollie's
2 of her family recipes handwritten on festive cards
And a really nice note!

So thank you thank you, Gabs. Plus, another bonus is that my BBM3 recipient so very kindly sent me a thank you package, how about that? (okay I did go a bit overboard with the goodies, but I was having fun). Carol from Celadon Cupcake included a bag of Mint M&Ms which only appear at Christmas, a lovely handmade card and note, a recipe for Peppermint Bark (which I've been looking for!) and a pompom to wrap it all up.

It's true what they say, give and ye shall receive (gosh I'm full of clichés today). Anyway, let's hear it for BBM and Cathy for organizing. It's been great fun.

No comments: