15 December 2005

A Menu for Hope II



Being the slacker blogger that I am, I only happened across this worthy cause late tonight. And though the eyelids are drooping, I decided I just had to try and do something. It is Pim who has bravely organized this charitable event. This raffle is to help raise funds to support the victims of the devastating earthquake in the Kashmir region of India and Pakistan. What better reason to update my blog, right?

I will personally be chipping in money towards the cause. But I wanted to contribute more than just a few bucks, so here is what I am offering:

- The chance to shadow Michelin-star chef Stéphane Molé of Les Ormes for the day if you happen to be anywhere near Paris
- A Salter electronic scale. This is a great little gadget and as it's square, can be easily stored on its side. I love mine and use it loads.

Hope these items tickle someone's fancy and keeps the donations coming!

Cheers!

(Photo credit for Menu for Hope logo: Heidi Swanson)

No comments: